Happy Friday! Following Carla’s lead I am going to organize my Friday by listing the five most important things to do today.
1. Our renters are having problems with the dishwasher that is in the house. It had a warranty on it, I need to follow up and get it looked at. First I have to call the warranty company because I still can’t find the policy.
2. Call the groomer and get an appointment to get the dogs bathed and clipped( especially their nails)
3. Pack four items this evening to ship tomorrow. eBay has been pretty steady lately, I am happy about that.
4. Balance checkbook. Really behind on this… It had been a long week and I have not had time to do it.
5. Take some time this evening and relax. Really looking forward to sitting on the porch with hubs and have a glass of wine ( or two) and reconnect.
I am off to find the phone number of the warranty company! Wish me luck!