My dad's primary care recommended that we talk to Hospice because dad has so much wrong with him and he is refusing to go to the hospital. His doctor said he would "direct admit" him so he would not have to stay in the Emergency Room. Dad said "No Way! If you (doctor) can't help me, then what can the hospital possible do?" My dad is set in his ways and refuses to listen to reason, and my mom "enables" him to do it.
I will head down early, pick up lunch for me and mom and then we will meet with Hospice ( I have a lot of questions for them and will write blog about the visit) then I will leave for work at the college. I should be home by 9 PM tonight.
My short list for then next few days is as follows:
Mail packages at Post Office Fold Laundry ( before it wrinkles and I have to "dry" it again)
- walk dogs
plan dinner for husband
Last week's list....
Here are a few things I tried to accomplish last week... TOTAL FAIL!
- Plan menu for next week FAIL
- Work on Ebay mileage for September (so behind in this) FAIL
- Balance checkbook ( am now using a checkbook register, before I was not) PASS
- List 25 more items this week HALF FAIL
- Weed out front flower bed and get now bushes FAIL
Subscribe by Email | Subscribe by RSS | Follow on Twitter