|Where my mom grew up|
When I participate in Sunday Night Chit Chat, I look at the categories and wonder am I ever going to read a book again?? It has been years!!
- Reading. I am not reading anything, except maybe the paper. Does that count?
- Watching. I am watching Oprah interview Daniel Day Lewis and Stephen Spielberg about the Lincoln movie.
- Listening to... I am still listening to Christmas music on Pandora.
- Baking/Cooking. This morning I made baked spaghetti for dinner tonight and I also baked some kale "chips"
- Happy you accomplished this week. Happy I finished getting the room for my mom cleaned and organized. She likes how it turned out too.
- Looking forward to next week. Getting back to a somewhat normal routine. The college is back in session and I will be busy with scanning lab and visiting clinical sites.
- What is the minimum # you feel comfortable with sitting in your bank account/piggy bank? The minimum would be $5000.00. I am not close to that amount yet, but I will definitely get there.