Love Sunday Night Chit Chat. Sometimes I can't think of anything interesting to post and this definitely helps. Do you ever run out of things to post about?
- Reading: My coworkers have turned me on to books on tape (or CD) and I am on my second book already. My first book was "Water for Elephants" which was truly awesome. I am now "reading" Limitations. Different, but still pretty good.
- Listening to: Pandora more specifically the Nora Jones station. Easy listening. Christmas music is gone for now.
- Watching: Not watching anything at the moment, but I will be watching Ax men later on tonight.
- Cooking/Baking: I have been doing better on cooking in general. Tonight was baked chicken, yellow rice, and roasted carrots.
- Happy you accomplished this week: I am happy that I can take mom to her chemo appointments and doctor appointments as well as work both part time jobs and list a few things on eBay.
- Looking forward to next week: Have a few less appointments to go to. Lol!
- Thankful for today: I am thankful that I have my family, and most especially my mom semi living with us. It is a great opportunity to get to know her on a different level. And hopefully, she will learn a few things about me that she did not know. :)
- Bonus Question: Have you ever received a gift you were less than thrilled with? Did you feel like you had to keep/use it in order to spare feelings from getting hurt?